Friday, August 1, 2008

The Dark Knight


It took me long enough, but I finally saw it at the IMAX theatre in Lincoln Centre at 12:30am last Saturday night. Was it the best movie I've ever seen? NO! But I had a good time. There just a few moments where things were blurry. Surprisingly I thought some of the chase scenes were confusing! And what was up with Christian Bale's voice when he was Batman?? It felt unauthentic. I was disappointed that Heath Leger was gone.

Best part of the movie was The Joker and the bad guys. Whenever they were on the story took off. I felt Batman was just reactionary. It was more about Two Face than Batman.

The next Batman movie is rumored to be about The Riddler! Come on haven't we done that! I would rather see Catwoman, but I doubt any of them will live up to Michelle Pfeiffer.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I totally agree with your assessment of the DARK KNIGHT. It was okay at best. Heath was great but the story was confusing and in the end contradicted itself. I am so tired of these superhero movies with the suffering hero. Plus how many endings did the film have??? Too many!!! I'll stick with IRON MAN!