Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunset



Yesterday I was talking and talking about going to the beach. Well, I waited until the last minute and went to the beach just as the sun was disappearing over the horizon. It was magical. I played with some setting on my old Sony camera and came out with this one. I have to say I like this one.

Being on the beach, listening to the surf and watching the sunset is a form of paradise for me. It was incredible! You really see the how small and insignificant you are next the the ocean. The ocean can be a humbling place.

(I feel I have to say I'm writing this post at 5am) I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it...it captures the ambience perfectly and I can imagine the atmosphere of it all.

The Ocean does that buy friend of foe we can never choose its intentions much like KARMA!

Holidays are for sleeping too you know....:-)