Thursday, February 21, 2008

Workman's Blowup!


I walked in this morning and everything seemed fine, but then someone gave me this confusing document for me to process. A document that wasn't as clear as it could have been. I said I didn't understand and they proceeded to imply that I should be warned of the owner(s) reaction. That set me off. I ranted for about five minutes about nothing.

I just wanted to raise my voice and stomp around saying, "I'm not afraid of anyone in this company", etc. After five minutes one of the bosses comes to me and asks if I'm okay.

I wasn't okay, but I'm better now. I realized that I'm sensitive and really tender at the moment (I think the moon has a bigger effect on me than I want to admit).

So an apology is in order. It's not cool to lose my cool (I sound like an afterschool program).

No comments: