Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The difference between winning and losing...



IS DISCIPLINE!!


What a crazy night!! I haven't had much sleep. I'm at work, but I'm not cranky because I saw Janet, live! Here's the story....

I worked late last night got home around 2:10am and set my alarm to wake up around 5:16am. It was early, but not early enough. I was supposed to meet friends at 3am, but I overslept. I texted them and said,

  • "I overslept. Have fun. I was exhausted"
they both texted back and said
  • "If you were a real fan, u would be here"
That's all I needed. I jumped up and made it out of my apartment in 6 minutes. Mind you, I have to wear a shirt and slacks to work. My train got me to Times Square in twenty minutes.

I arrived at the Nokia Theatre and went into the line I with my friends (one list) meanwhile you have a list for radio stations and producers (my line) and others. It was overwhelming. I wonder what the fans who camped out must have been feeling. They let both of the other groups in first. I was like oh goodness, my hopes for the front row were out of the door.

Little did I know that the other groups got "goodie" bags from their people, but our line was led right to the front! It was incredible!!!! Once I got to the front, I got excited. Miss Janet didn't disappoint. She performed...

  1. Feedback
  2. That's the way Love Goes
  3. Rock with You
I didn't pay attention to the choreography too much because I was staring at her new hairstyle of curls and long bangs. I was in a group of three and we were next to a group of two and it we all bonded and chatted. One of them had a Prada phone!

I'm rambling...what a great morning. Now, the plan is to pick up Discipline from Best Buy so I can get it signed my Miss J. We'll see what happens.

**pic is from the "Rock with You" performance!

I LOVE YOU JANET!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kevin. I so wish I were there with you.